This has been a common sight at Redlands Airport lately. There have been some brave young lads paragliding through the traffic pattern at Redlands Airport risking their lives and the lives of pilots using the airport so they can strut their stuff to their pals at the brewery. On Sunday 4-21 there were at least 3 close calls between paragliders and planes. If you fly paragliders please avoid the airspace over the airport. Its not worth the risk and it may be illegal too!
- Redlands Airport Tenants Enjoy a Great Pizza Lunch Today
- Redlands Airport is a Civic Treasure
- Happy REI Helpers Help Install a Wing on Pitts S-1
- Breeze Airways to Start Daily Flights to San Bernardino Airport on August 4th
- Your Comments Requested! Potential Closure of Death Valley’s Stovepipe Wells Airstrip