Council members Toni Momberger and Paul Barich conducted a Coffee with the Council meeting with the community on Saturday, June 29th. The community meeting was well attended by airport tenants. There were some meaningful discussions that were primarily centered around the airport. The discussion helped all understand issues and possible paths forward. A big thank you to Council members Momberger and Barich for taking the time to meet with members of the community!
- Redlands Airport Tenants Enjoy a Great Pizza Lunch Today
- Redlands Airport is a Civic Treasure
- Happy REI Helpers Help Install a Wing on Pitts S-1
- Breeze Airways to Start Daily Flights to San Bernardino Airport on August 4th
- Your Comments Requested! Potential Closure of Death Valley’s Stovepipe Wells Airstrip