Joining the Redlands Airport Association (RAA)
The RAA is an airport advocacy group. You don’t have to be a pilot to join, membership is open to all that share the tenets of our mission statement:
- To advocate for all users of Redlands Municipal Airport (KREI).
- To promote, support, and encourage the continued use of KREI.
- To communicate the airport’s importance to the community
- To educate airport users of relevant regulatory and legislative airport/aviation matters.
- To provide a forum whereby those concerned about KREI issues can voice their concerns.
- To advise the appropriate authorities regarding safety, security, and other concerns at the airport.
- To support government authorities in carrying out their duties regarding aviation and the utilization of KREI in disasters, and public service events
Please click on the link below if you are interested in joining the RAA: RAA Membership Application
Renewing Your RAA Membership
The RAA has annual membership dues of $10. Annual membership dues are payable by June 30th. If you haven’t changed any of your contact information, you can renew your membership by simply paying your annual dues. You can pay your annual dues through Zelle. Please send your payment to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail a check for $10 payable to Redlands Airport Association to: Redlands Airport Association 1745 Sessums Dr. Ste. 1 Redlands, CA 92374-1907
If you have changed any of your contact information please contact us with the changes.
The RAA meets monthly on the 4th Wednesday of the month at 6pm in the public lobby at Redlands Municipal Airport. You may also join or renew your membership at the monthly RAA meetings.
The RAA has done some impressive work at Redlands Municipal Airport. Your charitable donation to the Redlands Airport Association will support our continued advocacy efforts. You can make a tax deductible donation through Zelle. Please send your payment to our email address: email@example.com
Or you can mail a check made payable to Redlands Airport Association to: Redlands Airport Association 1745 Sessums Dr. Ste. 1 Redlands, CA 92374-1907
The Redlands Airport Association is a chapter of the California Pilots Association. As such, we are a 501(c)(3) organization. Membership dues and donations to both the Redlands Airport Association and California Pilots Association are tax deductible.