- Great day for an airport breakfast!
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120
Category Archives: Legislative Issues
SB 1120 and SB 902 are being driven by developers, and if passed into law could have a very negative impact on general aviation airports in California. These bills essentially strip local government of land-use planning and approvals in the … Continue reading
Please see the email below and attachments we received from Melissa McCaffrey, AOPA. This went to all AOPA members in California, but some of you may not have seen this or no longer belong to AOPA. Her request is important … Continue reading