This has been a common sight at Redlands Airport lately. There have been some brave young lads paragliding through the traffic pattern at Redlands Airport risking their lives and the lives of pilots using the airport so they can strut their stuff to their pals at the brewery. On Sunday 4-21 there were at least 3 close calls between paragliders and planes. If you fly paragliders please avoid the airspace over the airport. Its not worth the risk and it may be illegal too!
- The RAA Supports Coyote Aviation
- CALIFORNIA PILOTS FIGHTING AIRPORT CLOSURE THREATS
- Community Forward Redlands Article – “FAA slow to install radar at booming SBD International Airport”
- 2023 to Mark Final Year for National Championship Air Races at Reno-Stead Airport
- City Council Approves Plan to Close Santa Monica Airport by 2028