This has been a common sight at Redlands Airport lately. There have been some brave young lads paragliding through the traffic pattern at Redlands Airport risking their lives and the lives of pilots using the airport so they can strut their stuff to their pals at the brewery. On Sunday 4-21 there were at least 3 close calls between paragliders and planes. If you fly paragliders please avoid the airspace over the airport. Its not worth the risk and it may be illegal too!
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120
- Protect our California Airports! Help Oppose SB 1120 & SB 902