If you need an excuse to fly, here’s a good one. The rain have really made wildflowers in Southern California abundant this year. Here’s the view from 4,500 just n/w of Lake Elsinore. Other spots to go flower watching include the area around Borrego Valley Airport (L80)and the Antelope Valley just west of Fox field (KWJF). Take a friend to show them the spectacular view!
- Redlands Airport Tenants Enjoy a Great Pizza Lunch Today
- Redlands Airport is a Civic Treasure
- Happy REI Helpers Help Install a Wing on Pitts S-1
- Breeze Airways to Start Daily Flights to San Bernardino Airport on August 4th
- Your Comments Requested! Potential Closure of Death Valley’s Stovepipe Wells Airstrip