If you need an excuse to fly, here’s a good one. The rain have really made wildflowers in Southern California abundant this year. Here’s the view from 4,500 just n/w of Lake Elsinore. Other spots to go flower watching include the area around Borrego Valley Airport (L80)and the Antelope Valley just west of Fox field (KWJF). Take a friend to show them the spectacular view!
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120
- Protect our California Airports! Help Oppose SB 1120 & SB 902