An old wooden propeller donated by longtime Redlands pilot Lloyd Roberts was made into a very attractive wall display by Redlands Airport Advisory Board Member Michael Sullivan. It’s a great addition to the public lobby. Thank you to Lloyd and Michael for their efforts to make our airport lobby a more interesting and attractive public space!
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120
- Protect our California Airports! Help Oppose SB 1120 & SB 902