On Thursday 9-19, RAA Secretary Cindy Gablin delivered a short presentation on RAA’s Stuff a Plane with Toys for Tots event. The Redlands Optimist Club is a service organization dedicated to helping the youth of Redlands and surrounding communities. The Redlands club is comprised of community business professionals, retirees, and area service workers. They have performed activities that have benefited the community in a many ways since its founding in 1947. We appreciate their interest and welcome their participation in our annual Toys for Tots drive.
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120
- Protect our California Airports! Help Oppose SB 1120 & SB 902