Overcast, rain and probable icing conditions have mandated the cancellation of our toy airlift to Twentynine Palms Airport. Its all about safety! But we have to get the toys to the USMC so they can distribute them to kids in need before Christmas. So, the USMC will pick up the huge haul of toys we have collected tomorrow, Saturday 12-7, on the west ramp of Redlands Airport at noon. We sure hope they bring a really big truck!
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120
- Protect our California Airports! Help Oppose SB 1120 & SB 902