Overcast, rain and probable icing conditions have mandated the cancellation of our toy airlift to Twentynine Palms Airport. Its all about safety! But we have to get the toys to the USMC so they can distribute them to kids in need before Christmas. So, the USMC will pick up the huge haul of toys we have collected tomorrow, Saturday 12-7, on the west ramp of Redlands Airport at noon. We sure hope they bring a really big truck!
- FAA Issues Notice of Investigation to Santa Clara County For Numerous Items Including Ban on Sale of Leaded Avgas
- 100LL Banned at Reid-Hillview & San Martin- Santa Clara County
- More than $1 million available in aviation scholarships!
- Urgent Message to CalPilots Chapters and Members
- Flying To or From REI or SBD? Please See FAA Letter to Airmen