Twenty two aircraft participated today in the Poker Chip Run Fundraiser organized by EAA Chapter 1 & Flabob Airport. Nine of the aircraft with 17 participants were from REI. The REI pilots & crew collected cards and chips from EAA Chapter 845 at the REI lobby. After departing Redlands, they flew to Cable, Corona, French Valley, and ended up at Flabob for a nice lunch under the trees. It was nice to get out, up in the sky, and meet some wonderful people from all these airports. The total collected was $1100 with $550 donated to EAA Oshkosh. REI pilot Walt Ferar had the highest score and took home $320. Brandon Knight had the lowest score and took home $230. Everyone had an awesome time! Click the link for some photos of the EAA Poker Chip Event at Flabob.
- Great day for an airport breakfast!
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120