If you didn’t know, Tony Higa’s Pitts S-1 has been apart for an extensive inspection. He asked a couple of folks on the airport to help him lift the top wing in place for installation. Redlands Airport is full of happy helpers. In about 10 minutes Tony had more help than needed. We look forward to seeing Tony and Tango Tango in the air real soon!
- Redlands Airport is a Civic Treasure
- Happy REI Helpers Help Install a Wing on Pitts S-1
- Breeze Airways to Start Daily Flights to San Bernardino Airport on August 4th
- Your Comments Requested! Potential Closure of Death Valley’s Stovepipe Wells Airstrip
- FAA Issues Notice of Investigation to Santa Clara County For Numerous Items Including Ban on Sale of Leaded Avgas