If you didn’t know, Tony Higa’s Pitts S-1 has been apart for an extensive inspection. He asked a couple of folks on the airport to help him lift the top wing in place for installation. Redlands Airport is full of happy helpers. In about 10 minutes Tony had more help than needed. We look forward to seeing Tony and Tango Tango in the air real soon!
- The RAA Supports Coyote Aviation
- CALIFORNIA PILOTS FIGHTING AIRPORT CLOSURE THREATS
- Community Forward Redlands Article – “FAA slow to install radar at booming SBD International Airport”
- 2023 to Mark Final Year for National Championship Air Races at Reno-Stead Airport
- City Council Approves Plan to Close Santa Monica Airport by 2028