- Great day for an airport breakfast!
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120
Author Archives: Ted Gablin
Its that time of the year. Happy birds are in the midst of their annual mating ritual. We see them all over REI as we are in a known avian flyway. All aircraft owners, especially those that tiedown outdoors, need … Continue reading
It certainly is a brave new world, at least for a little while, as we all deal with COVID-19. The Redlands Airport T shirts arrived and Clif and Angela Hoover were kind enough to make them available to the airport … Continue reading
The paraglider flights through the REI traffic pattern to get to the Hangar 24 brewery stopped for 3 months, or so, after the City of Redlands announced on 5-1-19, the use of private property in the City of Redlands for … Continue reading