- Please Be Courteous in the REI Run-up Area!
- RAA Member Ensen Mason Sworn in Today as San Bernardino County Auditor-Controller/Treasurer/Tax Collector
- We Stuffed 34 Planes Full with Toys for Tots Today!
- We Collected a Mountain of Toys for Kids in Need – Thank You!
- Volunteers Prepare for Stuff a Plane with Toys for Tots
Author Archives: Ted Gablin
James Hoyt, Chair of the Airport Advisory Board (AAB) and RAA Director, presented an annual report of the AAB’s activities at the 5-16-18 Redlands City Council meeting. We had a good turnout of RAA members to hear him too at … Continue reading
Do you remember the deteriorated sign welcoming visitors to the transient ramp at the REI Lobby? Well there has been a spare one collecting dust for years in our airport supervisors office. We guess they made two signs years ago. After … Continue reading
A Bell 206 had an encounter with a large bird Monday 4/2/18. No one was hurt, except the bird. The aircraft is based at the owners residence and the strike occurred a couple of miles from REI. We are in … Continue reading
RAA members pose for a group photo after discussing various issues that impact the airport community at Redlands Municipal Airport. Topics discussed such as airport impacts of AirFest 2018 to our wildlife hazards were the topic of discussion at the … Continue reading