We know of some REI tenants that took advantage of the Small Business Administrations Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans for their businesses. The PPP now allows certain eligible borrowers that previously received a PPP loan to apply for a Second Draw PPP Loan with the same general terms as their First Draw PPP Loan. There have been some recent changes to give priority for these loan applications for businesses with less than 20 employees. You can read about the program and changes on the small business administrations website at this link: Second Draw PPP Loans (sba.gov)
- FAA Issues Notice of Investigation to Santa Clara County For Numerous Items Including Ban on Sale of Leaded Avgas
- 100LL Banned at Reid-Hillview & San Martin- Santa Clara County
- More than $1 million available in aviation scholarships!
- Urgent Message to CalPilots Chapters and Members
- Flying To or From REI or SBD? Please See FAA Letter to Airmen