We know of some REI tenants that took advantage of the Small Business Administrations Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans for their businesses. The PPP now allows certain eligible borrowers that previously received a PPP loan to apply for a Second Draw PPP Loan with the same general terms as their First Draw PPP Loan. There have been some recent changes to give priority for these loan applications for businesses with less than 20 employees. You can read about the program and changes on the small business administrations website at this link: Second Draw PPP Loans (sba.gov)
- Lake Arrowhead 4th of July Flyover and Fireworks Show Arrowhead Lake Association
- Redlands EAA Chapter 845 Meets Again!
- A Letter to Redlands City Council From Eric Paul
- A Letter to Redlands City Council From Gil Brown, Coyote Aviation
- Second Draw Paycheck Protection Program Loans for Small Businesses