Its’s been over a year since the pandemic put a halt to EAA 845 chapter meetings at Redlands Airport. On Saturday 5/15, the chapter met in the public lobby to discuss ways to kickstart future EAA activities at Redlands Airport. Young Eagles Flights, discussions about member aircraft build projects, museum visits and guest speakers are all on tap for discussion at future EAA meetings. EAA Chapter 845 meets monthly in the Redlands Airport Public Lobby on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30 am.
- FAA Issues Notice of Investigation to Santa Clara County For Numerous Items Including Ban on Sale of Leaded Avgas
- 100LL Banned at Reid-Hillview & San Martin- Santa Clara County
- More than $1 million available in aviation scholarships!
- Urgent Message to CalPilots Chapters and Members
- Flying To or From REI or SBD? Please See FAA Letter to Airmen