Its’s been over a year since the pandemic put a halt to EAA 845 chapter meetings at Redlands Airport. On Saturday 5/15, the chapter met in the public lobby to discuss ways to kickstart future EAA activities at Redlands Airport. Young Eagles Flights, discussions about member aircraft build projects, museum visits and guest speakers are all on tap for discussion at future EAA meetings. EAA Chapter 845 meets monthly in the Redlands Airport Public Lobby on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30 am.
- Lake Arrowhead 4th of July Flyover and Fireworks Show Arrowhead Lake Association
- Redlands EAA Chapter 845 Meets Again!
- A Letter to Redlands City Council From Eric Paul
- A Letter to Redlands City Council From Gil Brown, Coyote Aviation
- Second Draw Paycheck Protection Program Loans for Small Businesses