For an aspiring pilot, one of the most memorable moments in their life is the first solo flight. It is a milestone of a pilot’s flight training. When an instructor is confident their student can safely takeoff and land without them being in the airplane, they step out and watch their student make three takeoffs and landings. The first solo is a big accomplishment and a confidence builder for someone earning a private pilot license. Tony Pine, an aspiring private pilot completed his first solo flight at Redlands Airport on 10-28-20! His proud mom and dad witnessed the event.
- Great day for an airport breakfast!
- Congratulations Tony Pine on Your First Solo Flight!
- Fly-In Movie Night at Luxivair SBD – Saturday, October 17th
- Ten Secret Sights on the California Coast only Pilots can See and How to Fly them like a Pro – FAAST Webinar 9-28-20 @ 7PM PDT
- Update on California Bills SB 902 & SB 1120