- Please Be Courteous in the REI Run-up Area!
- RAA Member Ensen Mason Sworn in Today as San Bernardino County Auditor-Controller/Treasurer/Tax Collector
- We Stuffed 34 Planes Full with Toys for Tots Today!
- We Collected a Mountain of Toys for Kids in Need – Thank You!
- Volunteers Prepare for Stuff a Plane with Toys for Tots
Category Archives: Safety
Please be cognizant of hangars and aircraft south of the run-up area for Runway 26. Prop wash can blow dirt and debris in open hangars and can cause costly damage to aircraft. Please be courteous and face your aircraft east … Continue reading
Its no secret that the perimeter fence at the airport has numerous openings that let coyotes and transients access the airport. When it is open near the Jacinto avocado grove we get lots of coyote activity as the grove is … Continue reading