- Please Be Courteous in the REI Run-up Area!
- RAA Member Ensen Mason Sworn in Today as San Bernardino County Auditor-Controller/Treasurer/Tax Collector
- We Stuffed 34 Planes Full with Toys for Tots Today!
- We Collected a Mountain of Toys for Kids in Need – Thank You!
- Volunteers Prepare for Stuff a Plane with Toys for Tots
Category Archives: Airport News
As mentioned in the RAA newsletter, Ingrid Biglow, Jim Hoyt and Ted Gablin attended the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors meeting on June 15, 2016 to voice concerns about the lack of progress we have witnessed on efforts to remove … Continue reading
At a public hearing on June 21, 2016, Redlands City Council approved tentative tracts 19975 and 18979. Tentative tract 18979 is a 55 lot subdivision on the north side of San Bernardino Ave between Judson and Dearborn and tentative tract … Continue reading